1. Do you believe in marriage?
Yes, but I don’t believe in governmental control of marriage, marriage licensing, etc.
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? What happened?
Yes. I was young and dumb. This was well before I realized I was a lesbian, and obviously it didn’t work out. But we’re best friends and hang out often, and we’re both happy with where our lives have gone since then.
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage?
This. Hands down, best proposal ever.
(yeah, I totally just teared up re-watching that one)
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage?
At some kind of sports game. No bueno.
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement?
I like engagement rings, just not diamonds. I don’t support the diamond industry, and I’d rather use my own recycled metals.
6. What do you think would have happened to cause someone to have “Will you marry me?” on the back of their caravan?
Check out TMI Tuesday, and participate!